31 December 2010

2011!

Now already 2011!
this is a new year for all of us...
first of all,
i like to wish all of you have a nice year,
all the best in 2011!

In 2011, 
i can start my new life!
i also have a lot of  desire!

The most important is that 
I WISH I COULD PASS MY SPM WITH FLYING COLOURS!!!
Everyday i pray God 
so that God will help me to attain a good result in my SPM!
Even in my dream also worried about results obtained will be...

Besides, 
i wish that i will be able to master in my English!
( because my English really very poor! xp)

Then,
I wish my sister will have a healthy baby!
( No matter baby boy or baby girl!)
Finally,
I will pray to God for our family and everyone I know to have a healthy body,
wish all of you all the best in 2011!

GOODBYE 2010!

PS : Far away from us natural disasters!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment